Prime Retail Space Available in Downtown Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- 145,000 sf mixed-use development.
- Located on East Northampton Street, extending from Main Street south to Washington Street.
Home to Highly Successful 14 screen R/C Theater.
- 60,000± sf.
- 2,800 seats.
- 10,000 average weekly attendance.
- Attracted over 500,000 patrons their first year.
Adjoining retailers include:
- Barnes & Noble – “Academic Superstore” : the first joint college bookstore in the US.
- Boscov’s Department Store – the country’s largest family owned department store.
- Keystone Opportunity Zone benefits available.
Only 1/2 mile away from 2 college campuses:
- Wilkes University – 4,000± undergraduate students.
- Kings College – 2,200± undergraduate students.
An abundance of tourist attractions and a large residential population.
- Over 14,000 people work in downtown Wilkes-Barre
- The largest employment center in Northeast Pennsylvania (larger than Scranton)
- Over 1,100 parking spaces in a brand new adjacent public parking garage.
- More than 6,500 total spaces in downtown.
– Over 1,100 parking spaces in a brand new adjacent public parking garage.
– More than 6,500 total spaces in downtown.
- Air conditioning
- High Ceilings
- Lease term negotiable
- Onsite Parking
- Wet sprinkler system